1. Set Up Your Development Environment: Install Node.js and npm (Node Package Manager), if they're not already installed.
2. Create a New Nuxt Project: Use the create-nuxt-app command to create a new Nuxt project.
3. Install Blogging Framework: Install a blogging framework, such as @nuxt/content if you want a file-based system. You can then write your blog posts in a Markdown or JSON format, which makes content writing and editing quite easy.
4. Create Blog Posts: Write your blog posts in the content directory. You can add a new subdirectory like 'blog' and start adding your Markdown or JSON files.
5. Create Blog Page: You need to create a Vue component that will display the list of your blog posts. You can use the fetch() hook to load your blog posts and display them on the page.
6. Create Post Page: Similar to the blog page, you will create a Vue component to display a single blog post.
7. Configure Routing: Use the Nuxt router to configure your routes. The great thing about Nuxt is that it has automatic routing, so you only need to set up your Vue files in the pages directory and Nuxt will handle the rest.
8. Styling: Add your CSS or use a framework like Tailwind CSS or Bootstrap Vue to style your blog.
9. Deploy Your Blog: You can use platforms like Netlify, Vercel, or GitHub Pages to deploy your blog.